For more then three decades Plastoform is a synonym for transforming thermoplastic using the thermoforming method.
Long years of experience in this field have led us to become one of the leading European manufacturers of thermoformobile plastic materials for various applications.
Our uniqueness is in having knowledge of the entire field of knowledge, stemming from an idea to the end product.
Our policy of intense investments in the last years in combination with an experienced and highly-skilled work staff represents a guarantee of quality service and products to our customers in the future.
Technological equipment with top-level machinery, enable us to realize our high aimed aspirations.
We have at our disposal high tech thermoforming machines to the maximum dimension of 4000 mm x 3000 mm x 1000 mm.
The trimming of the products are carried out exclusively on 5 axle CNC machines, which ensure 100% accuracy of the product. Assembly of the parts, either by gluing, welding or screwing is carried out by highly qualified employees.
We mainly manufacture products from the following thermoplastics:
- PS and HIPS – for less demanding products for inner usage and bathroom components.
- ABS – for special vehicle products, machine panels.
- ABS/PMMA – for outside elements, high UV stability.
- ABS/TPU – for bus/coach industry, furniture, gambling machine panels.
- ABS/PC – Very high heat resistance – Increased working temperatures, High impact strength, High rigidity
- HDPE –Very high impact resistance, Very tough, High chemical resistance
We use specific programme tools, such as Think Design and Pro/Engineer when developing new products. The handling of the tool is carried out exclusively in our modern CNC working unit that enables handling of tools of up to 4500 mm x 2600 mm in dimension.
By having our own Development Department and Tool-Making Unit that are responsible for producing new products and tools, they both function as the driving forces that significantly contributes in the growth of Plastoform’s business results.
Plastoform is ISO 9001 certified.